Monday, September 26, 2016

Im back! + Sweet Memories of September 2016

harlo, i am back to taiwan for my third semester again..
after a long long summer break in my lovely home..
so, time to face the reality after fully recharged myself ^^

lots of things happened for this month,
not to forget mention that i actually kinda feeling awkward when i saw him at the airport after not meeting for the whole 2 months plus..
luckily the feeling slowly coming back again, i am still so so so liking him 😳

i am trying to adapt my life in taiwan again after all,
i dont know why i always lost my appetite whenever i move back to foreign country ...
for example, i lost my appetite for eating any korean food when i was in korea that time, and roughly i needed around 2 weeks or more to get used to it again..
same things happen when i back to taiwan here, even the food here basically is not much different from malaysia, but i guess... 
maybe i always feeling homesick that makes me lost my mood to eat lol😂
(ok, i consider that period was the best period to gamfei lor ><!) 

oh ya, i MISCOUNTED my minimum credit hours for my graduate school, oh my!
and i only realised few days ago, so i basically left 4 credit hours for the next semester, which at first i thought only 3 credit hours, but now........ hais... why am i careless one?!!
this makes me feel quite stressful these few days, cuz i need to take two subjects plus my thesis next semester, i am afraid that i wouldnt have enough time for my thesis T.T

nah, its ok! things will be getting BETTER and SMOOTHER right i guess? 😓😓

NEXT,

some good memories that i would like to blog about.. 😄












that day, where we departed to the beach in the midnight.. 
i got really excited for that cuz it was a super random dating and decision..




















nobody was there except us, like we owning the whole beach^^
and you can do anything you want like screaming and shooting crazy video (but its not available here lol 😂)











super windy + super syok
my crazy partner and partner in crime always.. 😍

and TODAY,
we went for picnic with his sister's family
super cozy weather to have picnic beside the lake side
it was also the first time i been to the 石門水庫
notice the two cute kids in the photos?
they was one of my favourite kids recently, especially the boy.
cuz he is so guai sitting there, will not make any noise playing on his own,
super duper cute when he always uses his big eyes looking at you,
trying to look out who are you, even to his own parents hahaha 😂😂

Autumn is the best period for the year, and my most liking weather,
cuz it feels comfortable to do everything, eg picnic, travelling or even exercising!!
it was a nice experience for me, first time to have picnic in TW,
totally different feelings compared to those i had in korea before i swear!
i definitely would like to do this again in the future, but of coz not in Malaysia la.. i guess i would melt under the hot sun in Msia lol 😂
oh ya, we went for 羊肉爐again before back to home just now..
its like a perfect ending for this whole trip..
with the favourite people and favourite food i had for the whole trip^^




and this!!!
macdonald mcflurry tw version..
of coz the taste wasnt much differ from msia one, but i am noting down this becuz somebody purposely bought this for me surprisingly yesterday.
so, the story began with i was tvb ing in his room while he went out dabao food for his dad,
the time he back, he came into the room, hiding this behind him,
and then he asked what is on the floor to me ( where he put this on the floor and then ran out the room quickly lol)...
i was so surprised when i saw this cuz i had been telling him i want to eat mcflurry that morning, 
and the most funny thing was,
he was actually sneak peeking me outside the door, to observe my reaction when i saw that mcflurry that he bought.. OMG!!!
so damn childish and so funny..
i really dont get why he could that childish which is totally does not match with his age lol 😂😂

ok la, there are still lots of small things happened that only we both know,,
for example, that day on the way when he fetched me to his house,
he saw there was a cotton candy stall selling beside the road, and he stopped his car right away and ask me did i see the cotton candy selling there? 
LOL, he really understand me so so much, he knows i love sweet things, and he knows i would be really happy to buy the cotton candy back too.. so he stopped his car purposely for me to buy it haha..
big thumbs up for him! 孺子可教也真的😁😁


最後附上他的X-man 照片一張作為今天的ending😂😂










No comments:

Post a Comment